YouTube SEO: How to Optimize Videos for Better Reach? YouTube
Mobile App Development Trends For 2022 & Beyond About the
Web Development Trends To Explore in 2022 In the year
Top 5 SEO Trends 2022 Before beginning the upcoming SEO
Digital Marketing Trends 2022 - Infographic As we are stepping
How to Run Ads on Instagram? - A Beginners Guide
Facebook Ads for Beginners A Step-By-Step Guide It is a
How To Grow Your Business With Influencer Marketing? Is influencer
What is Social Media Advertising? Social Media Advertising is one
Blogging Blogging became a hit in the 2000s and the
What is Influencer Marketing?
Being an influencer means “influencing” people’s choices be it their ideologies or shopping options. The number of influencers on every platform is increasing by every minute and there is always a demand for the “best” influencer on the platform. Just like influencers bring any product or service to the notice of their audience, influencers need to be marketed as well to be the top choice of brands! How do brands recognize influencer talents? Brands recognize you when you are visible and organic, which is possible with Greenwill Tech marketing services.
Why are Influencers Popular?
Influencers are popular for their expert knowledge of a niche. They build a special type of trust as the audience can connect with them on social media platforms; this is done via posting relatable content and/or interacting with the audience to share their knowledge or ideas for the queries raised. Audiences travel throughout the line of thoughts and emotions of the influencer, which helps in the promotion of a product or service; this is not attainable via traditional marketing systems. For example, when a TV ad comes up with your favorite influencer, you ought to pay more attention than discarding it as “just another ad”. This is exactly what an advertiser wants: the increased attention span.
Further, brands prefer working on pre-built trust via influencers so that their brand can establish trust faster, which is comparatively more tedious and time-consuming in the traditional advertisement system.
Due to the increased number of influencers, they are boxed into several categories based on their followers’ size; for example, if you have followers within 100k, you will be qualified as a micro-influencer. You could be an influencer with any number of followers but with the authenticity of your profile, you can earn more than your investment. For example, TikTok star/influencer Charlie D’Amelio charges almost 100,000 USD (convert to INR and you would be shocked!). Well, that’s the power of influencing!
How To Become An Influencer?
Becoming a paid influencer on any platform is pretty easy; Follow these steps!
1. Set up Your Profile
Quick tips: Make sure your profile has the quirkiest or easist name to remember.
Your handle name, user name, bio and profile photo must reflect your niche
Make sure your profile is in business mode to track your analytics
2. Choose Your Aesthetic
Remember: you can pick the most popular aesthetic or create your aesthetic. You do you!
3. Analyze Your Market
Knowing your market will help you understand the extent of work you are supposed to contribute to your posts.
Understanding your competitors will help you conclude the do’s and dont’s in promotions.
4. Make Your Online Personality
Being an influencer is being a brand. Plan your content like a brand that has a human personality!
5. Relevant Hashtags
Your hashtags will help in establishing your relevance online. Further, most brands find their influencers via hashtags; now you know the importance!
Pros and Cons of Being an Influencer
- You can work from the comfort of your home
- You get an audience for your voice on ideologies to propagate it further
- You can earn big
- Exclusive invites for events
- Drop in followers can affect brand partnerships
- You would always be on the run for ideas. There is no “holiday.”
- You may experience fatigue or depression (many influencers in the past have experienced the same due to several factors such as the need to post regularly).
- One wrong post can cost your influencer marketing career
The pros are fun, but worried about the cons? Contact Greenwill Techs to tackle the same!
How Digital Marketing Helps You To Become an Influencer?
With the following Greenwill Techs digital marketing strategies, you are sure to become the next biggest influencer on your desired platform.
- Organic marketing (real-time likes, views, shares and engagement)
- Original content for your platform where you don’t have to worry about plagiarism or such issues
- Constant posts where you don’t have to worry about missing out on your schedule or theme
- Curated posts where you get only positive engagement; you would never be on the wrong side of controversy!
- Constant promotion of your profile and posts to reach brands
- You can take care of your health while we take care of your brand!
- Your brand always takes one step forward than the previous day and is always ahead of your competitors!
At Greenwill Techs, your brand is sure to grow a step beyond your expectations.
What is Content Marketing?
To simply put in easy terms content marketing is when a content represents your brand or identity on the internet; content can be image, text or both.
If your viewer is impressed with your content, the viewer may become a loyal customer of your brand.
Initially, content marketing was not considered a serious aspect of the digital marketing world; however, due to the increase in the growth of content-based platforms such as Instagram, the need for good content has multiplied.
How Does Content Marketing Work?
When you put content for your brand on the internet, the search engine, for example, Google would rank your content based on their guidelines such as number of profile visits, number of clicks on the content, number of clicks on the call to action such as number of shares and so on.
If the criteria of the search engine is satisfied by your content, the placement of your site would be among the very first three pages of the search engine; this is where usually the majority of the users find the relevant answer to their query.
Features of Good Marketable Content: Avoiding the Pet Peeves
1. Keyword Stuffing
Keywords are an integral part of any marketable content. For example, if you own an automobile shop and would like to increase its reach, you would have to blog on the same with the current trending keywords.
As per the old saying, anything beyond a limit is not safe, if you add too many keywords to your content, your article might be marked as spam and it might become almost impossible to retrieve your site to your previous good-ranking. This would harm your company’s overall reputation.
2. Inconsistent Activity
Irrespective of the type of site you utilize to post your content, it is important to be consistent concerning the posting; this is because, all the blogging sites such as Instagram, Twitter and WordPress have algorithms in such a way that your content would boost towards your target audience only if you blog regularly.
Furthermore, it is important to post only relevant contents. For example, if you post your brand content one day and if you post personal content the next day, the algorithm of your blogging site would be messed up. This would eventually result in poor reach of your site.
Have you ever had that moment when you saw a particular content and thought, hey I have seen this somewhere else and eventually you found the exact content on another site as well?
This is known as plagiarism; stealing of content from other sites and posting it as their own.
Plagiarism is a serious offence in several jurisdiction.
When you plagiarise any content, the search engine would blacklist you and eventually you might face legal charges as well.
Plagiarism can affect your brand reputation; your customers might think you are not legit and thus would prefer your competitors in the market.
The above-mentioned applies to copy-pasting of meta-description as well.
4. Improper #Hashtags
The concept of hashtags may seem vast but upon understanding the same, it would be easier to reach your target audience. Hashtags are dedicated tags that follow the symbol #.
For example, if you want to post automobile-related content, you need to look into a maximum of 30 best tags of the current time. You need to follow these tags for a considerable amount of time to decide which tag would give you the best reach within your niche.
If you use random tags, your brand would be visible to those who do not have an interest in your niche, which would be a waste of your time and resource.
5. Low Focus on Meta-Description
Meta-description can be defined as the sneak-peak glance of the content; more like the face of the content. The quality of your Meta description would allow viewers to decide whether to click the link or not.
Try to summarize your content within a maximum of three lines. Make sure that keyword is placed as well.
6. Poor Grammar
This applies to meta-description as well. While uploading your content, make sure that your written piece has no problem with grammar.
Grammatical errors would make your viewers conclude that your service might not be of stellar quality. This once again will affect the traffic on your site and your site will be placed beyond the third page of the search engine.
7. Bad Backlinks
The backlinks which you attach to your content can boost your content to a vast degree. However, this depends on the quality of your link.
Make sure to choose backlinks that are relevant, popular and most importantly it should not be spammy or blacklisted by the search engine.
The above-mentioned are very few of the basic strategies among the standard content marketing strategies.
What is Digital Advertising?Imagine this scenario: you are planning to propose to your significant other and discuss the same with your best friend. And, when you decide to purchase the perfect ring, every other ad on your phone shows the ring of your choice. Eventually, you choose the best ring and voila! This is known as digital advertising: fulfilling the needs of consumers. Let’s analyse the above scenario. Have you ever wondered the following in scenarios like above?
- Why the ads on your phone is different from your friend’s phone?
- How do ads fit your need?
- How do you see ads at the correct time? (eg: food advertisement before lunch)
How Do Consumers React to Digital Advertising?The first step is to make your potential customers know your product. How does that happen? When a targeted ad reaches your consumer, your brand awareness among consumers increases. When your brand is recognised, your consumer will move to step 2. In this step, your consumer will search for a common point between their requirements and your provision. For example, your potential customer is searching for mobile phones in the range of 10,000-25,000. If you sell phones in the range of 50,000 your consumer wouldn’t be able to find a common point; the key is to stay within range and a little extension on the sum that you know your customer is ready to spend. The third step is the most important one: purchasing the product. A lot goes into selling your service/product. Remember: marketing never stops anywhere! The final step is making your customer a part of the digital market! Wondering how? Contact Greenwill Techs for digital marketing services.
Top Reasons To Choose Digital Advertising
1. Cost FactorIf you try to publish your ad on the first page of any leading newspaper, the cost would make you consider a bank loan. However, when you publish your ad digitally, you are sure to reach including global audiences within your budget. For Example: You want to increase your brand awareness in America. When you choose a newspaper to publish your advertisement, you would be charged on several factors such as the number of papers in circulation, the popularity of the paper and much more. Most importantly, you would be charged with multiple layers of taxes as well! Now, consider this situation. You make creative content, publish it and market it digitally. The pricing is based on the number of days you want to run your ad or the number of times it clicked or such of similar nature. The takeaway here is, you are sure to a lot, with your digital marketing choice. With the money you save, you could always market more or invest creatively in your start-up as well!
2. TrendyThe one thing that is evolving forever is digital marketing strategies. And on the other hand, consumers always are attracted to trendy content and appreciate the same with social media interactions and engagements. For example, when you want to sell chocolates and post “chocolates available”, fewer consumers will interact. But, when you post “cherish your sweet moments with us”, with the tastiest picture of your chocolate, the consumers’ interaction with your brand will multi-fold. Note: Interactions and engagements mean liking your post, sharing your post on their story or among their connections/followers, saving your content for future re-visitation and commenting on your post to express their views. Also, most importantly, there may be people who don’t read the newspaper but almost everyone in your target niche would unlock their phone at least once. This means digital marketing is the smartest way to save money and be trendy as well!
3. Mobile & Laptop UsersThe recent percentile of mobile users has surpassed the percentile of laptop users. This means that your brand awareness can be created through targeted ads on mobile as well as a laptop; however, the percentile of success can be expected to be more due to increased usage of mobile-based apps such as Instagram! Well, if you calculate the costs of marketing daily both on laptop and on mobile, you still would be able to save more compared to traditional marketing strategies.
4. Geographic Reach Via Lead GenerationImagine this scenario. You have recently launched a stunning boutique in your locality but you get only 3 customers per month. However, your friend in the neighbouring city is already to establish another branch within the first year of launch. In the above situation, placing business at the wrong location has caused significant monetary loss and mental pain. How to find the perfect place for your business? Lead generation is the answer! Lead generation is knowing where your customers are and what they want. Knowing the demand, you can easily announce your supply! With lead generation, you can easily know the top geographic locations and work on the digital marketing ads accordingly. Reason to choose digital marketing based on lead generation? Here is an example. If you are opting for traditional marketing and if your top locations are 5 different cities, you will have to spend money on resources of that particular city such as top newspapers. With digital marketing, you could increase the reach to more cities within your budget!
5. Niche ReachThe first error of every start-up is having “everyone” as the target audience. It might seem like a good idea but in the long run, your resources would be of best use when the marketing reaches the ones who would choose you based on ads. For example, if you run an ad for maternity clothes, your target audience should be pregnant women because only pregnant women or those who would want to gift her maternity clothes would look into it. Narrower the choice, the larger the conversions; this is known as niche-based targeting which is possible only via digital marketing. But, what is a niche? Niche, in simple terms, could be said as your target audience, narrowed down by specific interests. This is where your ad will have assured response in some form or the other. With digital advertising, you can narrow the choice of niche as much as possible; however, with traditional marketing, your ad will reach everyone but not specifically to your target audience. With traditional marketing, non-interaction or rejection of your ad may be higher than the interaction on your ad. With niche targeting, your resources will be used to the optimum.
6. Traceable Results & Easy ConversionsRemember the days when sellers used to ask, “so, where did you hear about us?”. Sometime consumers would answer the question and sometimes consumers would ignore the question. Now, you can track the source of your consumer based on your ad. By promoting your brand online, your posts would show the number of people who have interacted with your content and the number of people who have reached you via the post. Also, digital ads pave way for easy access to your profile. This would increase brand authenticity and consumers would become your loyal customers. Quick access to your profile enables your consumer to buy your service/product quicker; this increases the conversion. Remember the mantra: faster the checkout, quicker the conversion! Such quicker conversion is not available in traditional marketing; the consumer might get distracted before checking your brand online and thus your conversion would be at stake.
7. Personalisation & ConnectionYour ad represents you. Your customers are choosing you, via the ad. So, how should your ad be? Magical! Your ad should create a connection through the power-play of personalisation. Consumers try to find a common point of interest and when it meets, they would choose your service/ product immediately. The more personalised your ad is, the more the connection and in turn, increased percentile of conversion. Personalisation and connectivity are extremely low in traditional marketing!
ConclusionAs simple as it could be put, you need digital advertising for your brand because it has the power to reach your customers most easily in the trendiest fashion, by letting you save more for your future investments!
BloggingBlogging became a hit in the 2000s and the earliest bloggers are said to be Justin Hall and Jerry Pournelle. Currently, blogging is not ‘just another trend’ and has rather become a part of digital marketing strategies. You might be a beginner, learner or a pro in penning down your thoughts and ideas; with blogging, you are assured to get visibility and monetary returns as well. Several strategies such as affiliate marketing and sponsored backlinks can help you in gaining monetary returns! Also, since almost the entire world is at home due to the pandemic effect, if your blog is of relatable niche, your blog could easily reach the top rank on search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing; this is because now more than ever people need a good source of entertainment and reliable source of an educational forum. By providing any of those, your blog site could become the next #1!
DropshippingThe word might seem highly complicated or technical but it is extremely easy and you can do it on the go. The functionality of this is quite simple; you need to download a reliable app, share catalogues with your margin price, place an order on the app and relax! You will receive your margin price within a fixed number of days or immediately after successful delivery. The briefest understanding is: you will be paid for placing orders for your customers! Since you can place any number of orders, your payment increases accordingly!
Customized ProductsPersonal gifts or corporate gifts, the need for customizing the same is ever-growing for several reasons. Currently, the custom-gifts market is estimated to reach 43.3 billion USD by the year 2027. You can invest in types of equipment but the quickest way to start your business without much investment is partnering with existing applications made for the same purpose. Alternatively, you can partner with any studio in your studio where types of equipment for customized gifts are available. Not limited to gifts, you can include customized phone covers, case-pops and much more; currently, the trend is inclusive of printing shower curtains!
Hobby Talents to the BusinessWith the covid-19 pandemic on the rise, people want to learn several skills from their home; this may be cooking, dancing, DIY workshops or anything of such sort. You could either set up a website or live stream via video call apps such as Zoom/ Google Duo. If your talent is more of a type to be showcased such as graphic designing or illustration, you could use the website demonstration as a portfolio to get more gigs!
TranslatorWith more people hiring employees from across the Globe, there is always a need for translators to understand their queries and concerns. There is an increased need for project translations as well. In short, it can be said that the opportunity for translation is ever increasing. You could set up a site to showcase your past works or capabilities to reach those who require the same.
Website ReviewerYes, it is a real job! Companies create several sites every day and there is always a need for someone to review their site as a consumer or a “third person”. You could be that “someone”! But, how would they reach you? You could set up your social media accounts or a site or a YouTube channel where you independently review sites and garner views with your creative content. Based on your creativity and content reach, you would be paid to review sites privately or publicly.
Child & Pet CareIt’s the 21st century and pets are almost equated to kids, and the need to take care of them when the parents are away is increasing. If you are good with kids or pets or both (double benefit for you!), you could get a certification on the same to become a nanny to kick-start your business!
ModellingInclusivity is the new fashion mantra. Irrespective of your credentials, you could start this business via your social media platforms or a dedicated website!
PodcastBecoming a trend in the 2000s after the first-ever video podcast (Dark End Days), the podcast universe has a strong journey into 2021 with achievers such as Sammy Jaye and Joe Rogan.
ConclusionGreenwill Techs make your brand and products reach your audience effectively via digital marketing services. From creating your site to posting on behalf of you, your brand is sure to succeed via organic methods.
What is Social Media Advertising?Social Media Advertising is one of the major marketing tools of businesses these days; this is due to its ability to provide personalized recommendations on the platform. Personalized ads are like knocking on the doors of people who would buy the product instead of wasting time on those who wouldn’t. Via personalization, the ads kindle conversation, which results in more conversion.
How Social Media Advertising Help Your Business In Real-Time?
- YOUR STORY: Stronger the story, the stronger the impact! By delivering your brand story, success story, and such stories to the public, customers would build a personal connection with your brand; as a result, your customers would choose your brand every time and become loyal customers in the long run. By creating personal connections, you can create brand awareness as well!
- BUDGET: One of the biggest dilemmas of every business house is deciding on a budget of spending; whether to invest in business-related activities or marketing-related activities. With SMA, you could invest in both! With a portion of the traditional marketing budget within a jurisdiction, you can reach across borders via digital advertising!
- COMPETITION: when you publish your ads on social media platforms, you will be able to analyze your competitors as well! with detailed analysis, you would know the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors, which would help you in the timely, effective analysis as well! The analysis would help you understand your potential audience as well!
Different Types of Social Media Ads
1. Facebook AdsFacebook ads are those ads that are found on various sections and columns of the app. Facebook ads, popularly known as FB ads, are popular due to their vast targeting options in every niche; the FB ads come in the formats of video, photo, slideshow, carousel, dynamic product ads, and lead form ads. The formats can be chosen and modified accordingly based on the business goals. The goals usually include
- Brand awareness
- App installs
- Video views
- Lead generation
- Product catalog sales
- Store visits
2. Instagram AdsBusinesses usually promote their brands via Instagram ads, Top bloggers and creators sometimes extend this on the platform via paid sponsorship. The Instagram boost option is usually used to promote any post; this helps target the audience via its vast choices for every niche and sub-niche. The additional benefit is the geography-based reach as well. The types of Instagram ads include
- Explore page ads
- IG shopping ads.
3. Twitter AdsBelieving that less is more, this micro-blogging site is famous due to the need for people to be “precise” to make the site’s best use. With fewer words, people ought to make their point. With powerful content on the site, brands are increasing pressure to create more powerful content to stay “trendy” and “relevant.” The type of ads on Twitter include promoted tweets, promoted accounts, promoted trends, promoted moments, and automated ads. Twitter Ad Campaigns run on the brand objectives such as
- In-stream video views
- video views
- App installs
- Website clicks
- App re-engagement.
4. LinkedIn AdsAs a hub of professionals, this is a good place for B2B ads. Linkedin Ads are a good hit among B2B service providers. Sometimes, other social media platforms, as seen above, may not have the professional profiles usually required in B2B services. The types of adoptions available in LinkedIn include
- Sponsored content
- Sponsored messaging
- Text ads
- Dynamic ads
5. Youtube AdsTexts are powerful, but images have the power to create a long-lasting impact. But, what’s more powerful than images? Videos! With ad inventory, precise targeting options, and smart AR tools, YouTube is becoming the top choice among businesses to promote their brand videos. The type of YouTube ads (in Google Ads) includes:
- Skippable in-stream video ads.
- Non-skippable in-stream video ads.
- Bumper ads.
- Discovery ads.
- Non-video ads.
6. Pinterest AdsPinterest ads are becoming a part of the marketing trends especially among the niches of fashion and beauty. The platform majorly has women visitors and brands with women audiences ought to prefer this platform for better sales results. Usually, Pinterest ads are preferred for brand awareness, video views, traffic, and app installation. Via the ad results, the reports on impressions, engagements, and CTA clicks are looked into for brand enhancement. The types of Pinterest ads include
- Promoted pins
- Buyable pins
- Promoted carousels
- Promoted video pins
- Story pins
- Promoted app pins
How To Grow Your Business With Influencer Marketing?Is influencer marketing easy? It depends on who you ask! Well, this is because even though influencer marketing is a growing concept, it is quite popular. Due to the popularity of influencer marketing, many digital marketing enthusiasts try to understand the strategy but most of the time, they seek the lesson from the wrong masters! With an assured reach to a potentially loyal audience for more leads, sales traffic, social following, and sales, influencer marketing would be effective only by building strong trust in the brand among the audience. An influencer has a large following only because they build the following based on mutual interest(s). Sometimes, an influencer would have only bots in their following list; this may show them as powerful but in reality, the reach would be minuscule! It is always important to be aware of top influencers and real influencers to create a real impact around your brand. But, why again is influencer marketing important for your brand? It is quite important to find brand influencer(s) who post relevant content frequently in the most authentic manner and has organic engagement as well! Check out the below infographic from Greenwill Techs to know the power of influencer marketing to choose the right one(s)!
Facebook Ads for Beginners A Step-By-Step GuideIt is a fact that Facebook ads play a remarkable role in the Social Media Advertising universe. To begin with, social media advertising is a successful marketing strategy and is quite popular among business houses and digital marketing enthusiasts. Facebook ads are a place to use wisely; the platform may have your target audience, or it may not. If you use it wisely, you will gain consumers, and if not, your customers may move to other brands. Beginning with content initiation to the advertisement reach, every step in the Facebook ad is essential. An expert like Greenwill Techs, a leading digital marketing agency could help your brand with the same! The following are the key steps involved in the Facebook ad generation.
Types Of Facebook Ads:The Facebook ad could be either in the form of a carousel, single image, single video, slideshow, or canvas. Depending on your business need, you could choose accordingly. But, what do these terms mean? 1. A carousel is an option that you can use if you want to create scrollable images/ videos (above two numbers). 2. A single image is the best option to create different versions of a single image. 3. A single video is an option to create an ad consisting of a maximum of 1 video. However, if you want to make a video in a loop predominantly with highlight images, maximum of 10 nos, then a slideshow is the best option. 4. If you would like to create both images and videos, the canvas is the best option.
How To Start a Facebook Ad Campaign?After understanding the various types of Facebook ads in the social media advertising universe, you have to download Facebook ads manager and log in to your account. The business pages associated with your profile would be synced in a matter of seconds. If you currently don’t have such a business account, you can easily create one via your Facebook account. If you have trouble with the same, you can contact Greenwill Techs, where FB ads expert would get in touch with you to take you forward to the next steps. Ideally, try to keep your page with a professional outlook; this includes a high-definition copyright-issue-free profile picture, timeline pictures, and appropriate CTA (Call To Action) option. After syncing your business pages, click the one where you would want to create the current ad. Quick note: Setting your budget could be tricky; one working tip to fix an ideal budget is to make sure not to choose the highest option immediately!
Step-by-step Facebook Ad Campaign Setup Guide:This is crucial, for all the functionalities are involved in this. There are different ways to create an ad; the three major options available include the boost option, ads manager tool, and power editor tool. The boost option is a child’s play and may not give the best results every time. While on the other hand, a power editor might be a bit tough to understand for beginners; but it has the best features and gives the best results. HOWEVER, the FB ads manager Ads Create tool helps obtain reasonably good results for beginners in social media advertising. Creation of FB ad via FB ads manager tool is quite simple. Step 1: Choose the “New Campaign” option & select a objective
- Awareness: Increase reach and drive brand awareness.
- Consideration: Drives engagement and web traffic.
- Conversion: Drive conversions.
How to Run Ads on Instagram? – A Beginners Guide
Why Instagram Ads?It is undoubtedly an era where millennials and Gen Z youths are on Instagram, making it one of the most commonly known apps on the planet. On thinking back, we would be surprised to see the growth of Instagram and its subsequent magnificent layout evolution throughout the years in social media advertising. What makes the platform popular? Its ever-increasing influencers could be attributed to being one of the top reasons for Instagram’s tremendous growth. With regular fresh content on the platform, brands often rely on the influencers to promote their brand amidst their competitor brands. However, influencers can be quite costly these days, and that’s why many brands rely on other modes to promote their brand; the following are a few popularly working methods. Ckeck out different types of ads, and how to run Instagram ads for better results below.
1. Types of Instagram Ads
- Stories ads
- Explore ads
- Collection ads, and
- Shopping ads
1. Instagram Stories AdsThese are the stories that appear amidst the people being followed by the user on the platform. These are sponsored stories by brands which contain call-to-action buttons, irrespective of the brand’s following count (ideally, such actions would be available by default if the brand has over 10,000 followers on the platform) Source: Later.com
2. Instagram Explore AdsThese are ads that are strategically placed on the explore page of the Instagram platform; the explore page is a section where users can find popular posts from public accounts which align with their interests. The majority of the influencers try to land on the explore page since it indicates popularity. The ads placed on the explore page would be a static port(s) or video(s) along with appropriate call-to-action.
3. Instagram Collection AdsCollection ads are one of the popular choices among the brands. The Instagram collection ad would contain various top products of the brand and a call-to-action to purchase the same; usually, the call-to-action buttons redirect the user to the brand’s official page or app or such.
4. Instagram Shopping AdsThis type of ad usually consists of a product image. On tapping the same, users would be displayed with the details of the product; this is a popular choice among shopping pages. Source: Getplus Followers
5. Instagram Reels AdsInstagram recently announced “Reels Ads” which is similar specs to stories ads (full vertical videos). Ads can be up to 30 seconds, and people can comment, like, view, save and share Reels ads.
6. IGTV AdsIGTV ads are video ads that play after a user clicks to watch an IGTV video from their feed. Videos can be up to 15 seconds long and they are shown in the middle of the video, potentially with the option to skip.
2. How To Create An Instagram Ad?Following are the key steps involved in the creation and running of Instagram ads. There are two ways to create an Instagram ad, using the options on Instagram and Facebook ads manager.
2.1 Instagram Ads Using Instagram optionsThis method has simple and easy steps as follows.
- To begin with the ad process, you need to make sure that your profile is switched from a personal to a professional account; by switching to a professional account, your account will be a public account by default.
- Go to settings—-> switch to professional account at the bottom of the page—-> choose the applicable categories, and voila!
- When your account is ready professionally, you would see the “BOOST” or “PROMOTE” option at the right end corner of every post of yours. Alternatively, you can click the “promote” option on your profile as well for to promote your Instagram page.
- On promoting on Instagram, you would get the option to promote the same on Facebook as well. If you have the target-reach knowledge on Facebook or are confident with the reach, you can opt for the same.
2.2 Instagram Ads Using Facebook Ads ManagerThe following next method requires you to have a professional page on Facebook. After the successful creation of a professional page, connect your Instagram brand page to Facebook. Open page settings, click the “connect account” button and save the same after entering your details.
- Now, go to the campaigns tab on the Facebook ads manager and choose the “create” button; You can choose either the guided option or quick creation; the guided option is the best choice if you are a beginner and quick creation is the best choice if you already have experience in running campaigns.
- Now it is time to choose your applicable objectives.
- On the successful completion of the above steps, now it is time to name your campaign. Since you would be running several campaigns in the days to come, make sure to name them recognisably for you.
- This is one of the interesting aspects of the Instagram ad features; the A/B test. On activating this feature in the Facebook ads manager, your budget would be automatically proportioned based on the reach of the posts, which means better reach posts will have better budget allocation.
- Setting up your budget and schedule in this next step is quite important! An ideal budget is that which does not harm your wallet. A healthy budget would indeed help reach a bigger audience; but, it is not the only criteria.
- Budget along with a perfect pitch to the potential audience is the key. Also, scheduling the ad(s) based on the most popular days is a good move instead of running the ad(s) for several days. The profile insights shall be useful in the understanding of the audience at a large scale.
- The next step of choosing whether your ad would be an automatic placement or a manual placement would help in the appropriate placement on the platform.
- In the final step, choose the type of ad you want to create (image/carousel/collection) and write catchy content to be noticed by the right audience! Make sure to choose the best call-to-action as well! To know more about in detail, check our guide on Facebook advertising.
ConclusionKnowing the preferences of your audience will help in the choice of the type of ads. Wondering how to develop your brand? Contact us for all digital marketing queries and solutions!
Digital Marketing Trends 2022 – Infographic
As we are stepping into the new year of 2022, it is important to understand the emerging trends of digital marketing 2022.
Thanks to the regular evolution of technological inventions, organizations now have possibilities to look into digital marketing trends to reach their clients in new ways.
The client is usually adapting, evolving, and growing. Brands have to continue to be dynamic and in sync with their clients to count on what emerging trends are oncoming with the needs and desires of the market.
In the infographic below, we’ve indexed the digital marketing trends like the rise of AI & voice search, local SEO, video marketing & Instagram advertising. In order to make your commercial enterprise successful, it’s time to take over digital marketing services from a good business enterprise like Greenwill Techs and enhance your branding digitally.
Top 5 SEO Trends 2022Before beginning the upcoming SEO trends of 2022, it is crucial to know why SEO is essential to your business. More specifically, why is SEO relevant to date. The growth of searches on search engines is astronomical. For example, recently, Google surpassed the 360 billion per annum mark. It means that placing your product/ business amidst the searches is mandatory that multiplies the reach rate and subsequently the success rate of your organization. You need to optimize the information/ content/ website so that the right audience catches a glimpse of it at the right time! Search Engine Optimization has the power to convince your audience that you are what they are searching for. This simple trick would ensure your organizational success in the short and long-run business goals! By knowing the following upcoming digital marketing trends, you can be ready anytime to ideally use these in your business!
1. Voice SearchVoice search is growing in popularity. An estimated 58% of consumers use it to find local businesses that include assistants such as Siri, Google, and Alexa. Experts predict that voice searches will be the most popular search engine query in the future. Now is the time to prepare your business for voice searches! First, “translate” written content to natural language. i.e., You must think about users speaking and not just how they write.
2.User Intent:2022 will be the year you place the search intent and user behavior first. Search intent and behavior of people are constantly changing. They use Google and other search engines to find the answers to their questions or learn more about a topic. Businesses that understand users’ needs and offer content that addresses them can reap the benefits to both the users and the business. Hire a Digital Marketing Expert who can create content relevant to their online audience by paying close attention to search queries. Only those who truly understand the users’ search terms can dominate the search in 2022.
3.Following EAT :SEO today places more importance on content marketing, i.e., the quality of the content than the number and variety of keywords it is based on. Google uses the principle of “EAT” to assess content quality.
- Expertise: The content should provide relevant information about the topic.
- Authoritativeness: This factor is focused on the authority and domain of the content through identifiers such as external links from quality websites within the same sector.
- Trustworthiness, The website should be focused on publishing trustworthy content similar in concept to expertise, but it works at the global level of the entire site.
4.Google Core Web Vitals:Google is putting more importance on aspects that affect user experience Google will now consider user experience in ranking websites. Core Web Vitals is the most important metric in on-page experience for marketers that measure websites’ quality and user experience. If you care about Page speed, here are some essential metrics to focus on. You can check the website’s Core Web Metrics Report on Search Console. LCP – When does the main content of your page loads FID – When the user can first interact CLS – Don’t rejig your page elements much
5.Google Business Profile Update:Ranking high for relevant keywords within your local area is a key goal that has been important for the Local SEO process. Google Business Profile (formerly Google My Business) will remain an integral part of any local SEO strategy through 2022, as local search interest continues rising and rich results become the norm. It has allowed local businesses to connect with customers and provide additional information via features like safety attributes, health, business highlights, etc.
ConclusionThe aspects mentioned above are the fast-growing trends, which ought to be looked into in 2022. Indeed, several other relevant Digital marketing trends are growing too. To know more about the same, stay tuned with us! As a keynote, always remember that every SEO practice functions differently. Based on your need, you have to ensure that you are choosing the right digital marketing agency for your business that follows the right SEO practices and get you closer to your business goals at a faster pace for sure!
Web Development Trends To Explore in 2022In the year 2022, is your organization plan in place? A well-constructed, easily updated and custom-designed website that shows your business in the best light. You may be wondering what to do to reach your goals for your website? If the answer is yes, then you’re at the right location. The impact of COVID-19 was so massive that it triggered significant social and cultural transformation where everything is the same as before. This directly impacted the development of websites by introducing new trends in web design and the Google Page Experience update that teases us to take a look at the top 5 ingenious web development trends for 2022 and beyond. App and web development are among the fastest-growing areas of the tech market. Web design trends have changed life in a manner that we can’t even imagine in the present since it’s allowed us to communicate or get useful information in only a few clicks. Web developers must be aware of the numerous modern web development trends that define their professional needs. For webmasters themselves, the developments establish the guidelines to follow when developing new technologies for websites. And for the end-users, Web development trends work as a reference point to ensure a seamless user experience on the internet.
Motion UITo a greater degree, web design isn’t about pretty images. It’s about creating simple and user-friendly interfaces that your visitors will appreciate. Motion UI is built on extensive research, and when used correctly in the design of your website, it will increase your page’s conversion rate quickly. Based on the Chartbeat study, you’ll need under 15 seconds to capture the attention of users. Additionally, Motion UI, one of the most recent developments in web development, is fantastic at dealing with this job. Motion UI is a robust front-end application that lets you create animated, customizable UI elements. It lets you build flexible scrolling animations, backgrounds, and animated charts. These and other features will show your style and keep the user engaged. Motion UI can be even more beneficial in designing progressive web apps. Additionally, Motion UI helps boost the rankings of your website within search result pages. In this way, Motion UI is among the latest trends in web application development. It can make the UI designing process much simpler and speedier.
Progress Web ApplicationPWAs have been gaining popularity in the past few years, and they’ll be here all the way. They have become one of the hottest trends in web development because they provide excellent browsing experiences, just like native applications. In addition, PWAs can be accessed via any browser, whatever device you’re using. As per Statista, smartphones made up 69% of all retail site visits around the world in the initial third of 2021. It is crucial to have a site that can load the information quickly. One of the major benefits of PWAs includes a superior user experience, faster performance, and offline accessibility. This is why a lot of companies have switched sites to PWAs. Some famous examples of progressive PWAs comprise Flipkart, Spotify, Tinder, and Trivago. Additionally, these businesses have experienced tremendous outcomes by creating the PWA. So, if you’re looking to change the way you run your company, be looking to build a PWA.
Optimized voice searchIn the current speed world, users demand quick results from their search and methods. Additionally, voice control allows users to perform a lengthy search without having to type long words, which reduces the time spent searching to the minimum. According to Statista, the forecast is that by 2024, the use for digital voice assistants could be 8.4 billion devices, which is an amount that is higher than the total population of the world. It’s not a surprise that major industry players like Google, Amazon, Yandex, and Apple use technology to their entire extent. There has been a significant increase in voice recognition technology over the last few years. However, the most exciting part is that it is now feasible to integrate websites that allow more people to connect, even those with sight impairments and hearing problems.
Serverless ArchitectureServerless architecture is an upcoming technology that will be an instant hit when it becomes available. There is constant research into technologies that could minimize the burden on systems, data loss, and development expenses. Serverless architecture provides the answer to every problem. Serverless architecture is based on cloud technology, which will allow users to run code practically, which means there is absolutely no administrative burden. There’s no need to provision or manage servers when you use the serverless architecture. Technology giants like Google, Amazon, and Microsoft have already embraced the technology in one way or another to offer their services to customers. This technology will be a major player in 2022, and many more companies will adopt it.
Mobile App Development Trends For 2022 & Beyond
About the most recent advancements in mobile application development, 2022 offers an opportunity to create a new chance for companies that want to develop profitable applications. It’s all about integrating the latest technology into your business application to give your customers an outstanding experience.
This list of top trends regarding mobile applications in 2022 is not idle speculation. We’ve provided some research-based top mobile app trends (IoT, AR & VR, Wearable Technology, Blockchain Technology, On-demand Apps, Beacon Technology) that can outdo 2022.
IoT is the next step in IoT devices. It’s an exciting design trend that is expected to be in place by 2022. IoT that incorporates artificial intelligence can provide the best IoT devices to learn what you do in your daily life. Hardware companies such as Cisco and Dell plan to invest heavily in infrastructure. Google’s collaboration with Nest is also a subtle sign of more exciting things to come.
By 2025, there will be 152,200 IoT devices connecting to the internet per minute , and it is estimated that the number of active IoT devices will surpass 25.4 billion in 2030.
AR & VR
iOS and Android app development has grown in a flurry of popularity after Apple launched AR Kit and Google has announced AR Code. The demand for VR as well as AR apps is growing across various industries and the demand is already significant in education, health and travel, as well as retail. These companies are currently creating mobile apps that make use of the most recent technologies they are able to provide users with a more enjoyable experience which allows businesses to increase revenue
If your app has the ability to work into a health tracker, it is advised to integrate the functions of your fitness tracker within your mobile app. Wearable technology will be the trend in the near future. To make a better image think about what could occur if WhatsApp was closed and didn’t show notifications on your Apple Watch. Find experts who have expertise in all aspects of iOS apps as well as watchOS applications and then add all the features you require.
Wearables aren’t expected to increase in popularity without fully connecting into the mobile application. You’ll be left behind in the next generation if you aren’t making the maximum use of the potential of wearables. It’s going to take time studying wearOS and watchOS, as well as creating apps that work on Android and iOS. Utilize it if you are able to create the most of mobile applications which make use of wearables.
While blockchain technology has been in use for a while, it is becoming increasingly popular in crypto as it is the base for various digital assets.
Blockchain technology is a great tool to create decentralized databases. That’s why it’s the latest trend in creating mobile applications. Decentralized databases do not require the gatekeepers to belong to a single business and a service.
As a result, applications created using this technology are safer since no person has access to information about users through databases.
Blockchain technology will be central to mobile app development in 2022, and security will become essential.
Mobile apps such as Uber and Airbnb have proven to be a huge success and have led to a shift in the market for apps. In a digital and internet-centric world, mobile technology is a significant factor that allows businesses to reach their customers wherever they are. Apps for service on demand are highly sought-after since they simplify things for both app developers.
The report states that users pay $57.6 billion annually for on-demand services to fulfill their needs. The possibilities for on-demand apps seem endless since the demand is growing, and there is a significant growth in the development of mobile apps.
Through B2C, B2B, and C2C business models, entrepreneurs are shifting toward on-demand services that facilitate the transfer of goods and services delivered to doorsteps. On-demand apps function as an intermediary between businesses and customers, providing the most efficient and satisfying experience for customers.
With the help of apps that are available on-demand, businesses can speed up their processes and boost the amount of revenue. Additionally, clients can integrate cutting-edge functions into their apps to boost profits.
Beacon technology is a small, wireless transmitter used to connect and transmit information to smart devices making location-based searching
and interaction easier and more accurate.
By using this location-based technology, you can personalize your out-of-store marketing, helping you monetize any potential foot traffic.
With mobiles now an integral part of everyday life, proximity marketing will only continue to grow.
Therefore, implementing it effectively it will add another dimension to your digital strategy.
The technology of 5G has been in use for quite a while. Many IT companies have already embraced this technology to provide customers with better experiences. But, this technology is expected to be the industry standard by 2022.
The latest and most advanced technological advancements urge developers to utilize this technology to give you 1000 times more capacity than 4G. Another benefit of this type of technology is that it comes with lower latency than other technology, which will lead to fewer interruptions and a smoother connection.
How can I apply these Trends to My Business?
Once you’ve figured out the game’s rules and how to make the most efficient use of app development trends in your business, stand apart from the rest of the pack.
To develop a better app, contact Greenwill Techs, one of the leading app development companies that would establish your presence and prove your brand authenticity among your customers!
Recommended blogs for you:
YouTube SEO: How to Optimize Videos for Better Reach?YouTube is the second most popular search engine after Google. YouTube is growing rapidly, with more than 500 hours of video uploaded every minute. Are you wondering how to make/attract more viewers and subscribers to your YouTube channel? To make your channel/videos highly visible to your audience, check our article that helps you rank in the top position on the YouTube SERPs page.
What is YouTube SEO?Search Engine Optimization (SEO), is the process of getting our website/Video content to rank high in search engine result pages (SERPs). YouTube SEO is different from Google. It uses backlinks and other factors for ranking. YouTube SEO includes optimizing your YouTube channel, playlists metadata, descriptions and videos. You can optimize your videos to search within and outside YouTube for better visibility of videos. Basic SEO for YouTube video includes incorporating keywords into titles, meta descriptions and tags. The key element of a YouTube SEO strategy involves harnessing the power and potential of your video’s content in transcripts, closed captions and subtitles. It will have a positive impact on user experience, engagement and viewership as well as SEO. Youtube SEO is a bit different from regular SEO. Here we’ve created a list of techniques that will provide you with the visibility you need on YouTube.
YouTube Keyword Research:Choose the right phrase or keyword for your YouTube video before you can improve YouTube SEO. Keywords are often found in video titles and metadata. When spoken in audio, keywords appear as captions or transcripts. Keywords and phrases must match:
- what is in your video content?
- what users type into search engines to find similar content?
Optimize the Metadata:
Closed Captions and Transcript
Usage of Correct Tags
More Engaging Content
Make an Eye-catching Thumbnail.