What is Social Media Advertising?
Social Media Advertising is one of the major marketing tools of businesses these days; this is due to its ability to provide personalized recommendations on the platform. Personalized ads are like knocking on the doors of people who would buy the product instead of wasting time on those who wouldn’t. Via personalization, the ads kindle conversation, which results in more conversion.
How Social Media Advertising Help Your Business In Real-Time?
- YOUR STORY: Stronger the story, the stronger the impact! By delivering your brand story, success story, and such stories to the public, customers would build a personal connection with your brand; as a result, your customers would choose your brand every time and become loyal customers in the long run. By creating personal connections, you can create brand awareness as well!
- BUDGET: One of the biggest dilemmas of every business house is deciding on a budget of spending; whether to invest in business-related activities or marketing-related activities. With SMA, you could invest in both! With a portion of the traditional marketing budget within a jurisdiction, you can reach across borders via digital advertising!
- COMPETITION: when you publish your ads on social media platforms, you will be able to analyze your competitors as well! with detailed analysis, you would know the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors, which would help you in the timely, effective analysis as well! The analysis would help you understand your potential audience as well!
Different Types of Social Media Ads
1. Facebook Ads
Facebook ads are those ads that are found on various sections and columns of the app. Facebook ads, popularly known as FB ads, are popular due to their vast targeting options in every niche; the FB ads come in the formats of video, photo, slideshow, carousel, dynamic product ads, and lead form ads.
The formats can be chosen and modified accordingly based on the business goals.
The goals usually include
- Brand awareness
- App installs
- Video views
- Lead generation
- Product catalog sales
- Store visits
2. Instagram Ads
Businesses usually promote their brands via Instagram ads, Top bloggers and creators sometimes extend this on the platform via paid sponsorship.
The Instagram boost option is usually used to promote any post; this helps target the audience via its vast choices for every niche and sub-niche. The additional benefit is the geography-based reach as well.
The types of Instagram ads include
- Explore page ads
- IG shopping ads.
Each type serves the best purpose based on the type of business.
3. Twitter Ads
Believing that less is more, this micro-blogging site is famous due to the need for people to be “precise” to make the site’s best use.
With fewer words, people ought to make their point. With powerful content on the site, brands are increasing pressure to create more powerful content to stay “trendy” and “relevant.”
The type of ads on Twitter include promoted tweets, promoted accounts, promoted trends, promoted moments, and automated ads.
Twitter Ad Campaigns run on the brand objectives such as
- In-stream video views
- video views
- App installs
- Website clicks
- App re-engagement.
4. LinkedIn Ads
As a hub of professionals, this is a good place for B2B ads. Linkedin Ads are a good hit among B2B service providers. Sometimes, other social media platforms, as seen above, may not have the professional profiles usually required in B2B services.
The types of adoptions available in LinkedIn include
- Sponsored content
- Sponsored messaging
- Text ads
- Dynamic ads
5. Youtube Ads
Texts are powerful, but images have the power to create a long-lasting impact.
But, what’s more powerful than images? Videos!
With ad inventory, precise targeting options, and smart AR tools, YouTube is becoming the top choice among businesses to promote their brand videos.
The type of YouTube ads (in Google Ads) includes:
- Skippable in-stream video ads.
- Non-skippable in-stream video ads.
- Bumper ads.
- Discovery ads.
- Non-video ads.
6. Pinterest Ads
Pinterest ads are becoming a part of the marketing trends especially among the niches of fashion and beauty. The platform majorly has women visitors and brands with women audiences ought to prefer this platform for better sales results.
Usually, Pinterest ads are preferred for brand awareness, video views, traffic, and app installation. Via the ad results, the reports on impressions, engagements, and CTA clicks are looked into for brand enhancement.
The types of Pinterest ads include
- Promoted pins
- Buyable pins
- Promoted carousels
- Promoted video pins
- Story pins
- Promoted app pins
At Greenwill Techs, experts in digital marketing field will make your brand stay in your customers’ mind forever!
For queries or feedback, mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.