Why do you Need to Improve Page Loading Speed?
Quick and swift matters today. Speed, instant results and quick solutions leverage the online experience. The page loading speed of websites determines the user experience and gratification. Of course, it mirrors the performance of the website as well.
Page loading time is a prime aspect of any website’s user experience. Web performance is decided by page load time. Hence, enterprises, companies, organizations, firms, startups, institutions, service providers, business operators, web design, content, and excellent content should consider page load time efficacy. Further, page loading time is one of the most important factors for search engine rankings.
How Page Loading Speed helps your Business?
Fast web pages yield better results in many ways. The display of the content rapidly when the browser loads make the visitor ‘stay on’ or ‘switch over the website. Users hate loading time, a significant setback for any business functions and operations.
If you want to avoid page speed and other relevant website issues, you can approach a leading Digital marketing company that clearly understands your website’s goals and objectives. So you can create a website that meets your business needs.
It is high time for companies and businesses to hire Digital Marketing experts who help you to boost speedy access to their websites with their optimization techniques. High-performance websites ensure more visitors. When there are more visitors, then it’s more revenue and profit.
Check the below infographic from Greenwill Techs, which explains why page speed is essential, & how it affects website rankings. It also briefly explains Core Web Vitals ( page experience signals) & shares some essential tips on improving the website loading speed.
1. What if your Page Load Time is Slow?
- User experience
- Bounce rate
- Search performance
2. Why do you need to Improve your Website Speed?
- In 2018, Google made page speed a ranking factor for mobile searches.
- Improving page speed by 0.1 seconds can boost your conversion rate by 8%.
- 53% of mobile site visits are abandoned if pages take longer than 3 sec to load.
- Faster sites have up to 70% longer session duration
- Fast websites have 35% lower bounce rates on average
3. What are Core Web Vitals?
Core Web Vitals are page experience signals that evaluate the user experience on a website.
- Largest Contentful Paint – Measures loading performance – under 2.5 seconds
- First Input Delay – Measures time to interactivity, – under 100 milliseconds
- Cumulative Layout Shift – Measures visual stability – score of 0.1 or less
4. Tools to measure Core Web Vitals
- Pagespeed Insights – Provide suggestions on how to increase its speed.
- Google Search Console – Reports issues on Core web vitals
- Chrome Web Vitals Extension – Measure the CWV metrics in real-time.
5. Tips to Improve Page Loading Speed
- Enable browser caching.
- Implement lazy loading
- Optimize and compress images
- Streamline your HTML
- Improve your server response time
- Host your site on a dedicated, high-performance server.
- Use Gzip for file compression
- Reduce your redirects
- Leverage a content delivery network (CDN).