Becoming a paid influencer on any platform is pretty easy Follow these steps!
1.Set up your profile
- Make sure your profile has the quirkiest or easiest name to remember.
- Your handle name, user name, bio and profile photo must reflect your niche
- Make sure your profile is in business mode to track your analytic
2. Choose your aesthetic
Remember: You can pick the most popular aesthetic or create your aesthetic. You do you!
3. Analyze your market.
- Knowing your market will help you understand the extent of work you are supposed to contribute to your posts.
- Understanding your competitors will help you conclude the do’s and dont’s in promotions.
4. Make your online personality
Being an influencer is being a brand. Plan your content like a brand that has a human personality!
5. Relevant hashtags
Your hashtags will help in establishing your relevance online. Further, most brands find their influencers via hashtags; now you know the importance!